Real Estate Career Options
Going into real estate is more than becoming a real estate agent – it’s an entire industry.
There are more than twelve different positions in the real estate industry that can lead you to an exciting new career. Success in real estate does not require previous industry or sales experience.
Our training program highlights how all the different roles come together over the course of a real estate transaction and provides “real world” examples from different professions.
- Real Estate Agent - Assist clients in all aspects of buying, selling, and investing in property.
- Real Estate Broker - Supervise a team of agents and review contracts for accuracy and timeliness.
- Real Estate Office Assistant - Make agents more productive by performing a variety of tasks.
- Top Producer Assistant - Work with a highly successful agent and assist with various aspects of their business.
- Real Estate Appraiser - Calculate the market value of properties and generate reports explaining your findings.
- Mortgage Broker/Lender - Help clients evaluate loan options and explain financial details.
- Transaction Coordinator - Manage all the paperwork for a transaction to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Vendor / B2B Sales - Sell a large variety of products and services to real estate professionals.
- Title Insurance Representative - Ensure there are no conflicts of ownership when purchasing property.
- Escrow Officer - Review transaction paperwork and transfer property from one party to another.
- Real Estate Investor - Earn a profit from improving, holding, and renting different types of properties.
- Property Manager - Assist property owners by interacting with tenants and third parties on their behalf.
Talk With Us About Your Career Options
All conversations are confidential.